Sunday, March 4, 2007

Songwriting?

My latest thought is to write a song...my friends know I sing constantly, and, if I had been brave, would have loved to have been a lounge singer! Just hanging out today with my piano...apparently there is software that will actually assign chords to your words! I thought you actually had to be able to play. I still play for fun but not like I used to play...I can still play a mean hymn! We'll see how this goes. Eventually I guess I'll focus, but right now it's fun to just flit from idea to idea. After being in such a structured world for so long, the freedom is overwhelming. Writing, songwriting, photography, crafts, painting...so many ideas...I just have to pick! Certainly it's a new world! Still can't get excited about consulting...I guess if I ever get bored I'll try to pick up a little more work, but right now, I just don't want too!

No comments: