Sunday, April 22, 2007

Williamsburg, VA and "Cry Witch"

We're having a great time in Williamsburg! http://www.colonialwilliamsburg.com/visit/ Saturday night we went to see "Cry Witch", a witch trial where we got to judge the witch! we acquitted her 42 to 41! I sat right next to the Judge! he's the one in the red in the picture...and no, I'm not the witch...it's the other woman! We had a blast. Today we drove over to VA Beach...beautiful beach and ocean and not quite as tacky as Myrtle Beach! We're here until May 2nd...we're going to go to MD via the Chesapeake Bay and see if it's somewhere we want to go after we leave here! Not sure when we'll be home! I may never get in a plane again! unless it's to go to Ireland except now I've discovered that I'm Scotch-Irish, maybe it's Scotland and Ireland! The Boyd's came from Scotland to Ireland so I'm a bit of a mutt on my biological dad's side! I even have a tartan! Andy and Harley are having fun...Andy has two girlfriends and Harley is getting jealous! There are lots of us old retired people here who stay for longer than a weekend! Still haven't found anyone to play canasta Estelle! This week we're going to spend more time at Williamsburg and do the museums. Thanks goodness for a permanent housesitter!

If you want to be CEO of a company getting ready to set up diagnostic and cancer centers in China, let me know! ...a little strange to turn down opportunities! Woody says I'm finally getting the hang of saying I'm retired!

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: