Friday, August 17, 2007

No, I don't want to go back to work!


For all of you who worry that I'm bored....I'm not! Yesterday Woody took me into the woods in a golf cart where we found the butterfly above! It's a Zebra Longwing, the state butterfly of Florida.

I don't think that anyone can accept the fact that I'm really retired! and, no, I don't want to go back to work! From the recruiters who keep calling to well-intentioned friends, I keep getting queried about what I want to do. Well, surprise...I'm doing it. I love the travel in our RV, photography, writing Haiku and turning them into Haiga, medical editing, seeking out stuff to sell on eBay, and occasional consulting. The only drawback I've seen thus far is that when I go shopping, I don't really need anything! If it's not shorts or jeans and t-shirts or sweaters, I don't need it! I still have the requisite black suit for work and at the rate I'm going, it will never wear out!
We'll be in Ocala one more week and then on to Disney. Today, we went to Miconopy...a darling antique center just north of Ocala. I got ruby and silver candle sticks that I adore so no eBay for them! Not sure what's on the agenda for the weekend...we'll see!








No comments: