Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another fabulous week in paradise!

We've had a wonderful week! First...Happy Chinese New Year so I've had the week off to celebrate! It's the year of the Rat. This week has been fun with trips to Panama City to eat at the Boatyard, and just hanging out. We walked to Starbucks and then shopped a bit at the Outlet Mall. Woody wasn't happy that he had to carry my purchases home....I had to quit shopping because we had to walk home! Estelle got me hooked on Bejeweled 2 to the point that I bought the game online! We had pedicures and, of course, ate out a lot! McGuire's Pub got our wine in, so we ate there and bought a few bottles. How much more can a girl want! We're going to cook pork chops on the grill tonight, drink wine, and watch the Grammys. I can't believe we're going to be coming home in a few weeks! Seems like we just got here. Hopefully it will be warm.

I did watch lots of TV on Super Tuesday...my girl pulled it out, but barely. Hillary Clinton needs to be our next president!! I'm writing comments to just about every article published about her candidacy. So far...Washington Post and MSNBC are right up there! Hopefully someone is reading all my fabulous posts! I just can't see Barack providing the leadership we need to get this country out of the Bush/Cheney fiasco! He's a great speaker...he talks the talk...but I don't think he can walk the walk.

Have a great week!

No comments: