Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Go Titans!

Just now recovering my voice after screaming my head off last night at the Titans Colts game! We won! Our guys looked fabulous in the 2nd half...did worry a bit at the beginning because we looked flat. Like a lot of people, I think our guys didn't really believe that they could beat Indianapolis...Lou Holtz has a saying: Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it! As a Notre Dame grad who was on campus for the 1988 National Championship, Lou can do no wrong! I need to get motivated! There is so much I need to do here in the house, but I just can't get motivated to tackle anything for some reason. Woody helped me put some storage in the closet in my office and I can't even find the energy to clear my desk and put things away! And heaven knows, I can't get motivated to diet and exercise! The flower beds are still only half cleared from the horrid bermuda grass our neighbor used in his yard. He has the only bermuda grass in the neighborhood and our beautiful yards are being infested! Well, at least bermuda does well in the hot, dry summer...and with global warming it may be the way to go!

Maybe tomorrow will find me more energized!

No comments: