Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Horny Mousse and Woody's Present







Check out Woody's Christmas present I won with all my gambling winnings! In other words, I could afford to put his name on the car only!! As many of you know, I spent all summer tracking a "horny moose"...in other words, a moose with horns. While I got a cow moose, I never found a horny moose. My BFFs Jane and Bill bagged me a horny mousse! My life is complete!
We finally arrived in Florida Saturday night after a bit of trauma. We were loading the coach and I wanted to fill the hot water heater. When we turned on the water, it went everywhere! We had our sink water filter tube break! Woody, who as you know is great at a lot of things but plumbing is not one of them, capped it off and we headed out! I'm so proud of him! Then we arrived here to plug in and got a 50 amp message when we have a 30 amp coach! I decided to just deal with it later since everything was working and it may have been a computer fault...said a little prayer, and woke up this morning to everything working...thank you Lord! It was beautiful last night but today we have the cold front. It's in the 50's and will drop to the 30's tonight. Tomorrow though and through Christmas, back in the 70's!
Just watched the Titans beat the Steelers...anyone that wants to buy football playoff tickets, let me know. We won't be there for the playoff game! We're keeping our fingers crossed that we'll make the Super Bowl which is in Tampa! We'll just unhook and drive right on down from Destin! We just love Camping on the Gulf! Our friends are all here with just a few exceptions who've had some health problems this year. As we all get old, I'm sure we'll see fewer each year...sending a little prayer for good health to everyone! Can't wait for David and Estelle to get down to start up our canasta tournament for 2008!
Hope you'll all have a blessed and happy Christmas week!

No comments: