Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Had a great week, but spent tons of time editing manuscripts from Japan and Taiwan! I have to remind myself that I'm retired! Janet and I took Friday off for a girls' day at the mall. She's lost lots of weight and had to have some new clothes...she hates to shop so I had to drag her kicking and screaming until she realized how small she was! Then I had to drag her out to the car to go home! Great sales at Macy's, but I'm just a Dillards kind of girl. Doing some great selling on eBay this week too! Still have one black blazer that no one wants! Libby or Mary...you may be getting a new blazer! Janet's home to Tupelo for a week...we have Bob the Builder cat! He's wandering the house looking for his Mom...finally gave up and jumped up in Woody's lap for his nightly love! He's so affectionate...Harley should learn from him. Today, Woody, Andy and I went to the TACA Arts Fair! Saw Mary Martin...no, not THE Mary Martin! Belle Meade Plantation was having a children's event. Also saw my friend from high school, Rombye. She said the reunion was fun. We missed it, but after looking at the pictures, I didn't recognize but two or three people! Andy was the hit of the Fair in his Titan's visor. Hope you have a great week!

No comments: