Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Heading to East Tennessee!

"Closed for the Season" is the blue boat house at Percy Priest Lake where you usually can rent boats!
We're heading to East Tennessee soon to visit Woody's uncles! They are all 80+ years old and rocking! I hope that means Woody has good genes...I know he has good jeans! His back is yucky though...he keeps throwing it out! Or maybe it's just when I told him we were going to do yard work. We're trying to get the house ready in anticipation of putting it on the market again. We've found a condo in Gallatin that looks interesting. We went to the Del Webb community in Mt. Juliet, but they seem to have a high opinion of their property! It would be great if the pricing wasn't ridiculous! For what they want in just maintenance fees, I can hire a full time gardener! My roses, however, are doing smashing! It's amazing what a little water and Bayer rose food can do!

We're planning an exciting night out with Lou and Cindy Saturday....heading to the Italian Grill here in Hendersonville. Their food is great, and....they have a band! We don't know who's playing or if we'll go, but we may check it out.

I taking a few days off from editing...my brain cells are frazzled. The latest was a case report on a complex chromosomal abnormality! Yee gads! I had to look up every other word. I'm learning tons though...who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I need time to write creatively and take photos and do fun things!

Hope you all have a great weekend....

No comments: