Sunday, February 11, 2007

My new blog!

In a fit of I'm not sure what...I deleted my old blog that chronicled my journey to retirement...so, before the great address got away...here we go again with my journey through retirement! I retired on October 31, 2006 and immediately bought a new and bigger RV and hit the road. I presented a seminar at Emory Healthcare on Transformational Leadership, went to Tunica and lost a few bucks at the Grand Resort Tunica, headed to my sister-in-law's plantation, and then to Destin, Florida for six weeks. During this time I also did a business proposal for the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank, a system wide strategic plan for a major health system in Houston, and tried to gear down from a Type A personality. I don't think I'm succeeding very well...but if you read my old blog...that's the issue with me. So, here we go again. Will write more later!

No comments: