Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Loved Williamsburg!

Tomorrow we leave Williamsburg! We loved it here and now we must clean and get ready to leave. When you're living in the RV, it does need "coachwork"...like housework but smaller! We're heading to the Shenandoah Valley for a week before heading to see the grandkids. I've added lots of good pictures to my Gallery, Tranquility Found, at www.yessy.com/patedens including fun close ups of hot rods! I've now discovered how to go to Woody's car shows profitably! We've met lots of fun people, including some from my high school! We'll definitely stay in touch. Jim's interested in publishing and I'm still working on my book of Haiga...I may try to invite submissions from my colleagues at World Haiga Club. I'm not having much free time as we're always on the go! Hopefuly I'll have more time in the Valley!

No comments: