Saturday, January 16, 2021

Just dance!

Do you ever dance in the kitchen? We do...and our kids and grandkids! It is time to sing, dance and be happy! We need to unite...stop the rhetoric...and try to restore our mutual love for our country. I have tried not to comment or react to political posts since January 1st and have been mostly successful. I still see the blackness in some hearts. I still see both sides acting in a manner determined to keep us divided. My comments won’t get us restored. Your comments won’t get us restored. Only through love and positive actions will we heal. 


I will try to do my part to post only positive content so get ready for food pictures, Harley and Boomer pictures, Woodman doing funny things, and soon, garden pictures. It is a day by day struggle to remain positive. I will fail, but like getting thrown off a horse, I will get up and try again! If I can’t be positive, I am contributing to the problem not the solution. We are at a crossroads. It is not a left turn or a right turn; let’s go straight ahead into a better future!


So I choose to love unconditionally regardless. “Soft words turneth away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger”. Proverbs 15:1. Choose your words with love and purpose. Love you all. Wear your mask. Wash your hands! Stay safe! Dance! And have a great week!

No comments: