Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A $550,000 Ceiling

We went to McGuire's Irish Pub tonight for dinner! They have $550,000 in $1 bills stapled to the ceilings and walls! They have a Notre Dame room and my dollar went right below the 1988 National Champion banner...ahhh, fond memories! Woody was mushy and did a Woody loves Pat dollar! McGuire's Irish Pub is a blast! http://www.mcguiresirishpub.com/contact.html

We've been really busy the last week or so! I feel bad that I haven't written much, but I've been editing like crazy and doing a little consulting. I do love that mailbox money! We're planning on lots of movies this weekend as three are coming out that we want to see.

My BFF Jane wanted more pictures...here you go!











Here we are on the beach...it's cool here hence the sweatshirt and shorts combo! The Christmas tree is at Destin Commons, our favorite shopping and theater area. Well second to the Outlet Mall for shopping! This sunset is right off our beach at Camping on the Gulf. http://www.campgulf.com/
We've seen lots of people from last year and are getting ready for our Christmas Day Dinner! As usual I will bring two key lime pies from Publix....no, I'm really not cooking much down here either! Friday at 4P we have a dog tricks contest and a hot dog roast on the patio! Andy doesn't have any tricks, except he'll win the hot dog eating contest if we let him! There are even more activities for us old folks and snow birds! I never thought I'd enjoy retirement so much!
Big hugs to everyone! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays!
Love, Woody and Pat

No comments: