Sunday, January 11, 2009

Boo Hoo! My Titans Lost!

We are so bummed. Our Titans lost! I think they finally believed their own press that no one thought they could do it. Kerry Collins did a fabulous job...now if our receivers and backs had some superglue on their hands. We also watched Cardinals Carolina last night...At this point, we're solidly behind the NY Giants...it they don't win, then it's Pittsburgh or Cardinals...NOT the Eagles or the Chargers!! We had planned on unplugging the RV and heading down the road to Tampa! Oh well...


The weather here in Destin, or officially Miramar Beach, has been fabulous until yesterday. We had rain in the afternoon and today it's cooler. Our high is low 60's, but we are expected highs in the 50's and lows in the 30's later this week. I can still live with that! Our friend in West Yellowstone said she went to work at -30 the other day with lots of snow. We're worried about the earthquake swarms in Yellowstone National Park. It would be horrid if there was an eruption of the volcano, but the volcanologists are saying it will probably be a hydro or geothermal event. In other words, a new geyser or geyser field. Problem is, the most activity is under Yellowstone Lake...it's too pretty to lose! I looked at what it took to be a Park Ranger online last night...I was supposed to be a forest ranger according to my high school testing...maybe it's not too late. Hmmmm.


Woody and I are still doing water aerobics. This is the longest we've stuck with any organized exercise regimen. We're walking more too...unfortunately all it is doing is stimulating our appetites. We ate at PF Chang's Friday night compliments of Libby and Led's gift card. We also love our Starbucks and McDonald's cards from Chris and Jen! Latest movie we saw was Marley and Me...cried my eyes out, but I may have told you that already!


I'm still a knitting fool, so watch out. I'm working on a lavender blanket for Riley so you'll be safe for a while...it's long! Hope you all have a wonderful week. Got to go pay attention to the Giants' game!

No comments: