Monday, September 17, 2007

Fabulous Launch Party for Bill Petty

http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/billpetty

We had an incredible experience last night! Our friends, Bill and Jane Petty, have an incredibly talented son, Bill Petty, Jr, who is the Worship Pastor at NorthPointe Church and a Christian singer. Bill Jr had a launch party for his new CD last night at Ri'chard's Cafe in Whites Creek, TN! It was such an uplifting experience and reminded me of my old "First Baptist" church days in Jackson, TN. You can hear one of his songs at the link above. Some of you may even find a little gift in the mail! I planned on Christmas presents, but like Woody, this is just too good not to get into circulation now! If you want more copies for your friends, just let me know! I'm sure Momma Jane will hook us up at $15 per CD! Bill self produced this CD....do you know how hard it is for me to not say album!

The launch part was at Ri'chard's Cafe at Whites Creek, TN - A New Orleans/Cajun Style restaurant and live music venue a few minutes from Music Row and Downtown Nashville. Richard Trest, the owner, was so gracious to all of us...and is a talented singer and song writer in his own right! He's a transplant from New Orleans...it's my new favorite place! It's like the Blue Bird Cafe but with great food! We're going to watch his web site for nights we want to go...but get ready Dinner Club...we're heading to Whites Creek in October if we can all get together on a date! Check out www.richardtrest.com for more on the restaurant.

Have a great week! and remember my favorite little prayer that I pray for all my friends, family, and a few people I'm not too fond of...ok...I'm not that good of a person!

Father, God bless all my family and friends in whatever it is that You know they may be needing this day! And may their life be full of your peace, prosperity and power as they seek to have a closer relationship with you. Amen.

No comments: