Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hillary Clinton Needs Your Help!

I generally don't get on my soapbox about politics...well, I do, but usually not in this venue. My daddy, a yellow dog democrat, would be so proud! My concern is that Democrats are not getting behind the one person who can take back the country and head us in the right direction! Emotions are in play, rather than calculated plans to make the country work for everyone. We've had seven years of Bush...our economy is in the toilet, up to 50 million have no healthcare, we're in a war that makes no sense, and the stereotype of the ugly American isn't really a stereotype anymore. Apparently the business men of Washington haven't figured out that war in the Middle East is the norm. Perhaps a history major in Washington could step up to the plate! We are not going to make people play nice. It's time for smarter and more experienced heads to prevail! Under Bill Clinton, we were at peace, had a surplus, helped people off welfare to work, were perceived positively in the world, and generally we were in much better shape than we are now.

There is an old joke circulating around the Internet, that if the Wise Men had been women, they would have cleaned the stable, made a casserole...well you get my drift. Our country is ready for a realistic view of what the people of the U.S. need. I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton because she's a woman; I'm asking you to vote for Hillary because she's the best person for the job. I like Obama but he's young, head strong and does not have the global exposure to run the country. In case you haven't noticed, Bush was younger, wasn't very experienced or educated, and had no global exposure, and look where we are now!!!

Ok...enough already. If you think logically, examine the capabilities of those running, both Republican and Democrat, I think you'll see that Hillary is the best all around candidate. Just consider it!

No comments: